Cute pretzel stick mummies decorated with white chocolate and chocolate chip eyes.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 16 pretzel rods
- 32 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt morsels and vegetable shortening according to morsels package directions.
- Dip pretzels about 3 inches into melted morsels. Use side of bowl to remove
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place 2 morsels on each dipped pretzel for eyes.
- Allow to dry at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Reheat the remaining melted morsels if needed.
- Drizzle over pretzels in a zigzag to look like mummy wrap.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
15 min. prep | 16 servings
Best when eaten with a few days.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount
Per Serving Calories: 130 Calories from Fat: 45 Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV) Saturated
Fat: 4g (19% of DV) Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV) Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV) Carbohydrates:
17g (6% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV) Sugars: 10g Protein: 2g
Vitamin A: 0% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 2% of DV Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé and meals.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels