This is the perfect snack that the kids can help assemble. These are a hit at
any Halloween party.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 20 round crackers
- 80 thin pretzel sticks
- 20 NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- Spread about 2 teaspoons peanut butter over top of 10 crackers.
- Press 8 pretzels into peanut butter, arranging 4 on each side to resemble legs.
- Top with remaining crackers. Dab top of cracker sandwiches with 2 peanut butter dots.
- Place 1 Raisinet on each dot to resemble eyes.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé and meals.com.