Rocky Road Halloween Popcorn Balls
- 3 cups marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons orange flavored gelatin
- 8 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- In a 5-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows and butter,
stirring frequently until blended and smooth.
- Stir in gelatin until blended; remove from heat.
- Add popcorn and peanuts to marshmallow mixture; stir gently but thoroughly
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- With greased hands shape cooking mixture into 8 (3-inch) popcorn balls.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.