Shadowy Moon Marshmallow Treats
- 6 cups cocoa-flavored crispy cereal
- 16 Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup canned white frosting
- Assorted colored gels (orange, yellow, red)
- Yellow colored sugar
- Assorted Halloween candies
- In large bowl, combine cereal and cookie crumbs; set aside.
- In large saucepan, over medium-low heat, heat margarine and marshmallows
until melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Press mixture into greased 14-inch pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, pressing gently into cereal mixture; set
- Frost top of prepared mixture with frosting to within 1-inch of edge.
- Decorate with assorted gels.
- Sprinkle with yellow colored sugar.
- Decorate with assorted candies.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels