Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound chopped pecans
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the butter in a large roasting pan and place in the oven until melted.
- Add the soy sauce and spices and mix well.
- Add the pecans and pumpkin seeds.
- Toss to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Cool and place in a tightly sealed bag or container until ready to serve.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels