Spider Web Munch
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- Heat chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan
over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth; remove from heat.
- Add sugar; stir vigorously until smooth.
- Place cereal in large bowl.
- Add 1 cup melted chocolate mixture; stir to coat well.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Using small metal spatula, shape into 10-inch circle with slightly raised
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture in center of circle; spread to border.
- Spider Web: Place remaining peanut butter in small plastic bag. Cut tiny
corner from bag; squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of chocolate. Using
wooden pick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through peanut butter from center
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into wedges.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels