Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Dipped in melted chocolate morsels and decorated with a variety of spookalicious
candies, these festive treats are a frightfully fun way to celebrate the haunting
- Wax paper
- 1 1/3 to 2 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate
melted according to package directions in 8- or 9-inch microwave-safe
- 1 bag (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- A few NESTLÉ CRUNCH and BUTTERFINGER Fun
Size Candy Bars, chopped
- WONKA Halloween Candies such as Spooky NERDS, NERDS
Giant Chewy Bumpy Warts and SweeTARTS Skulls n' Bones
* found in bags of WONKA Halloween Assorted Candies
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place each candy on separate sheets of wax paper.
- Dip pretzel rods halfway into chocolate; shake off excess.
- Roll rods in candies (one candy type per pretzel rod); place on prepared
- Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Once hardened, remove from baking sheets and store, covered, in cool place
with wax paper between layers.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 30 mins refrigerating
nutritional information: Calories: 130 Calories from Fat: 35 Total Fat: 4
g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 130 mg Carbohydrates: 23 g Dietary
Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 14 g Protein: 2 g
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.