- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 40 large marshmallows (10 ounce bag)
- 5 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- M&Ms plain chocolate candy
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until melted
and mixture is syrupy.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and food color. Mix.
- Add corn flakes and M&Ms and mix until well coated and bright green.
- Drop from a tablespoon onto a piece of wax paper and cool the globs.