Taco Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a skillet, sauté pumpkin seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly
- Transfer seeds to ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning and garlic salt; stir to coat.
- Spread in a single layer.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to cool completely.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels