Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Bake
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 3 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Dip
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Combine ham and broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
- Mix soup and Cheez Whiz; pour over ham mixture.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.