Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Bake
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 3 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Dip
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Combine ham and broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
- Mix soup and Cheez Whiz; pour over ham mixture.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.