Crunchy Ham Salad
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, celery and onion.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk and mustard. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to
coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, toss in the potato sticks and ham.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.