Crunchy Ham Salad
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, celery and onion.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk and mustard. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to
coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, toss in the potato sticks and ham.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes