Curried Ham and Fruit Salad
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium red apples, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 small cantaloupe or honeydew melon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted, optional
- In a large bowl, combine ham, apples and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and curry powder; pour over ham mixture
and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over melon wedges, sprinkled with pecans if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.