Curried Ham and Fruit Salad
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium red apples, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 small cantaloupe or honeydew melon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup
chopped pecans, toasted, optional
- In a large bowl, combine ham, apples and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and curry powder; pour over ham mixture
and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over melon wedges, sprinkled with pecans if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.