- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced or cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced and sautéed
- 1 small onion, diced and sautéed
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella or Monterey jack)
- 1/2 to 1 cup ham, chopped and sautéed, if desired
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or seasoned salt
- Black pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Prepare vegetables. cheese and ham.
- Whisk eggs.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with vegetables, cheese and ham. Stir slightly.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.