- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced or cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced and sautéed
- 1 small onion, diced and sautéed
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella or Monterey jack)
- 1/2 to 1 cup ham, chopped and sautéed, if desired
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or seasoned salt
- Black pepper, if desired
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Prepare vegetables. cheese and ham.
- Whisk eggs.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with vegetables, cheese and ham. Stir slightly.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes