Garlicky Potatoes and Ham
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, partially thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 envelope herb with garlic soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes
or until lightly browned.
- Stir in the broccoli, ham and dry soup mix. Reduce heat;
cover and cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.