Garlicky Potatoes and Ham
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, partially thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 envelope herb with garlic soup mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes
or until lightly browned.
- Stir in the broccoli, ham and dry soup mix. Reduce heat;
cover and cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes