German Hot Potato Salad with Ham
- 2 cups medium-size potatoes, pared and sliced
- 1/3 cup bacon drippings
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cut-up leftover cooked ham (1/2-inch cubes)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium saucepan, cook potato slices in 1 inch of boiling salted water,
covered, just until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat bacon drippings, vinegar, onion, salt
- In large bowl, combine hot potato slices, bacon, ham and dressing; toss
lightly, being careful not to break up the potatoes.
- Serve at once.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes