Ham and Broccoli Hash
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham and salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add potato mixture
and flatten with a spatula. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with broccoli.
- Cover and cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned,
- Serve immediately.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.