Ham and Broccoli Hash
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham and salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add potato mixture and flatten with a spatula. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with broccoli.
- Cover and cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned,
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes