- 1 (7 ounce) package macaroni, cooked and strained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Combine all ingredients in buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.