Ham and Cheese Frittata
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms, pepper and onions until tender.
- In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in ham. Pour over the vegetables.
Let eggs set on the bottom, then lift the edges to allow any uncooked egg to flow
underneath. Cover and cook until the eggs are set, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and cut into wedges to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes