Ham and Cheese Frittata
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms, pepper and onions until tender.
- In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in ham. Pour over the vegetables.
Let eggs set on the bottom, then lift the edges to allow any uncooked egg to flow
underneath. Cover and cook until the eggs are set, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and cut into wedges to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.