Ham and Cheese Pie
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a greased 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate, layer ham, Swiss cheese, bacon,
Cheddar cheese, onion and green bell pepper.
- Place the remaining ingredients in
blender in the order given; blend for 35 to 40 seconds. Pour over meat, cheese and
vegetables; do not stir.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes