Ham and Fettuccine in Cream Sauce
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups leftover cooked ham, diced
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk (1 or 2%)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley
- Combine ingredients for white sauce. Add cheeses and ham.
- Pour over cooked fettuccine noodles in a buttered 2-quart baking dish and mix
- Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Cover, and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.