Ham and Fettuccine in Cream Sauce
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups leftover cooked ham, diced
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk (1 or 2%)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley
- Combine ingredients for white sauce. Add cheeses and ham.
- Pour over cooked fettuccine noodles in a buttered 2-quart baking dish and mix
- Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Cover, and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.