Ham a la King
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- Butter, margarine or nonstick spray
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Biscuits, cornbread, or English muffins
- Cheese, shredded (optional)
- Melt butter or margarine. Sauté onion and celery until tender.
- Add ham, soup, and milk. Simmer until hot (while biscuits or cornbread is baking).
- Spoon over bread of choice. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes