Ham and Noodles Supreme
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 ounces fully cooked ham, julienned (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Hot cooked noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onion in butter until tender. Add ham; cook
and stir until heated through.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir for 1 minute. Reduce
heat to low; gradually stir in sour cream.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook and stir until
thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.