Ham and Noodles Supreme
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 ounces fully cooked ham, julienned (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Hot cooked noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onion in butter until tender. Add ham; cook
and stir until heated through.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir for 1 minute. Reduce
heat to low; gradually stir in sour cream.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook and stir until
thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.