- 2 cups cooked ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle ham, half of the cheese and the green onion in the bottom of a
greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions, then pour over
ingredients in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes