- 2 cups shaved ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained, or 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl toss ham, corn, chili powder and cheese.
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place one flour tortilla
in skillet; layer with about 1/2 cup of the ham mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge
of tortilla. Top with another tortilla. Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes,
turning after 2 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Remove quesadilla from skillet and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges to serve.
Serves 4 to 5.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes