- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 cups diced fully cooked ham or turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans and almonds, toasted
- Cantaloupe wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
- Fold in ham.
- Add nuts and toss.
- Serve over cantaloupe if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes