- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups diced baked ham
- 4 cups diced pared raw potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft. Remove and mix with ham in medium-sized
- Place potatoes and remaining butter in same frying pan; cover and cook slowly,
without stirring, for 20 minutes.
- Mash with a fork and shape into a large patty.
- Spoon ham mixture over the top, then press into potatoes. Drizzle with cream and
- Cook slowly for 25 minutes or until a rich brown crust is formed.
- Cut patty into squares and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes