Ham and Swiss Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, layer half of the noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion; spread
half over the top. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.