Ham and Swiss Stromboli
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11 ounce) tube refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Unroll dough into a rectangle on a greased baking sheet. Place ham over dough
to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese. Roll up jellyroll-style,
starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side
down on baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut several 1/4-inch deep slits on top
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 26-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes