Ham and Swiss Stromboli
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (11 ounce) tube refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Unroll dough into a rectangle on a greased baking sheet. Place ham over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese. Roll up jellyroll-style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut several 1/4-inch deep slits on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 26 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve warm.