Leftover Ham Recipes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3 quart slow cooker, combine the soup, mushrooms, ham, milk, wine or water and horseradish. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Add the spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to coat.