Hash Brown Ham Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen, loose-pack hash-brown potatoes
- 2 cups cubed, cooked ham
- 8 ounces cubed American cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 4 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sour cream and chicken soup.
- Stir in the frozen potatoes, ham, American cheese and onion.
- Turn into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Combine cornflakes and melted butter. Sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes more
or until bubbly around the edges and heated through.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes