What makes this pizza Hawaiian? A classic combo of tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. In addition to being super-easy, it’s a great way to use up leftover ham.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 18 min | Servings: 6
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (7 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups leftover cubed sliced ham
- 1/2 cup drained canned pineapple tidbits in juice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll dough on ungreased dark nonstick cookie sheet. Press into 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Top with pizza sauce, half of the cheese, the ham, pineapple and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Not a fan of pineapple on your pizza? Swap out the pineapple for chopped green bell pepper or mushrooms.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: