- 1 1/4 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon mustard
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water; drain.
- In greased 2 1/2-quart baking dish, combine potatoes, ham and peas.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir in.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Source: Country Woman magazine
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes