Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 6 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 small onion, grated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in flour, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Combine potatoes, ham and onion; place half in a greased 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Top with half of the sauce; repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 65-75 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes