Spaghetti and Ham Salad
- 1/2 cup uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook spaghetti until tender; drain, rinse and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Add spaghetti, ham and onions; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, add lettuce and sesame seeds; toss gently.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> >> Leftover Ham Recipes