Athlete's Foot Treatment
- 20 to 30 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 to 4 teaspoons powdered cloves
- 5 ounces 100-proof vodka
- Add garlic, cinnamon, and cloves to vodka in a dark-colored glass
jar or bottle with lid. Seal tightly. Store out of direct sunlight
for two weeks, shaking to mix every few days. The tincture will
be ready to use in 14 days.
- To treat athlete's foot, use cotton balls or a cloth to apply
the tincture to the entire sole of the foot as well as between all
the toes. Apply twice a day, morning and night. Let dry, then dust
the entire foot with cornstarch. If a rash or any unusual irritation
develops, discontinue using Athlete's Foot Treatment
having used this treatment for two weeks and athlete's foot
symptoms continue, consult your physician.