Better Baby Wipes
This recipe is from a pediatrician.
Keeping a container of wipes in the car is convenient, too.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons baby bath
- 2 tablespoons baby lotion (any lotion may be used)
- 1/2 roll of Bounty Paper Towels (This brand holds together well.)
- Boil water; pour water, baby bath and lotion in round container.
(Look at Wal-Mart for a round Rubbermaid 10-cup plastic container.)
- Put in 1/2 roll of Bounty. Invert container after a few minutes
for even distribution.
- Take out cardboard; unroll from center.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.