Classic Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
Serve this delicious classic cheesecake topped with your choice of fruit pie filling,
whipped cream, fresh fruit, berry compote, salted caramel sauce or a chocolate drizzle.
The possibilities are endless.
- 1 cup Graham cracker cookie crumbs*
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
* Oreo, vanilla wafer or other crumbs may be used if desired.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- Prepare a 7-inch springform pan by coating it with nonstick spray. Line
with parchment paper if desired. Make a sling with a 20-inch piece of
aluminum foil, folded three times lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, combine the Graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread
evenly in the bottom and 1 inch up the side of the pan. Place in the freezer
for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until
smooth. Mix in vanilla extract, and add eggs one at a time just until
blended; don’t over-mix. Pour batter into the springform pan on top of the
crust. (It is very important that the cream cheese is warm.)
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot, and place the trivet in the
bottom. Carefully center the filled pan on a foil sling and lower it into
the pot. Fold the foil sling down so that it doesn’t interfere with closing
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 25
- When beep sounds, turn off Instant Pot. Use natural pressure release
(NPR) for 10 minutes, and then do a quick pressure release to release any
remaining pressure. When valve drops, carefully remove lid.
- Remove cheesecake and check the cheesecake to see if the middle is set.
If not, cook the cheesecake an additional 5 minutes. Use the corner of a
paper towel to gently soak up any water on top of the cheesecake.
- Remove the springform pan to a wire rack to cool. When cheesecake has
cooled, refrigerate covered with plastic wrap for at least 4 hours or
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Instant Pot Recipes