Dr Pepper or Root Beer Pulled Pork
It's your choice to use Dr Pepper or root beer as the liquid for this Dr Pepper or
Root Beer Pulled Pork. We prefer root beer, but both are very good.
- 3 pounds pork loin, cut into 6-8 ounce pieces
- Tony's seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups Dr Pepper or root beer
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory and Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- Season pork loin with Tony's, garlic powder and onion powder. Place loin in
Instant Pot. Pour remaining ingredients over the top.
- Cook for 50 minutes, then natural release for 10 minutes.
- Pour out the juice and shred the pork to make sandwiches.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Instant Pot Recipes