Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti
The noodles cook in the Instant Pot with the sauce.
- 1/2 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces water (1/2 of the jar full of water)
- Put meat in the IP. Add sauce and water.
- Break noodles in half and add to instant potm oushing them down to be covered
by sauce. Set for 8 minutes on High Pressure.
- Let the pressure release naturally. When pressure is released, stir spaghetti
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.