Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- 1 (3-5 pound) trimmed beef brisket
- Meat rub
- 1 cup dark beer or apple juice
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons apple cigar vinegar
- Extra barbecue sauce
- Mix all liquid ingredients in the IP. Use any meat rub to cover the brisket
on all sides. Place the meat on the trivet in the IP. Set to sealing and cook on
manual/pressure cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the brisket, place on a baking sheet, cover with barbecue sauce
and set under the oven broiler for 15 minutes until the barbecue sauce looks
- Slice and serve with mashed potatoes or noodles.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.