Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast
Okay, you got your instant pot – but now what? With just five simple
ingredients and less than 30 minutes, instant pot pork loin roast perfection is
in sight. Save this one for an easy and delicious instant pot meal any night of
- 1 (2 pound) pork loin roast, boneless
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, ground, as needed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. When setting reads HOT, add oil.
- Add pork and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cancel Sauté setting.
- Add vegetable broth, close lid with the pressure vent closed and set
Instant Pot to Meat/Stew. Let cook 20 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure and let pork rest five minutes in Instant Pot.
- Open lid, remove pork, set on cutting board, check for internal
temperature of 145 degrees F and let rest for three minutes.
- For the Pan Sauce: Using remaining cooking liquid, set Instant Pot to
Sauté and reduce by half.
- To serve: Thinly slice pork and spoon pan sauce over slices.
Recipe credit: National Pork Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Instant Pot Recipes