Instant Pot Pork Ribs
- 1 (4 pound) pork loin back ribs, membrane removed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose barbecue rub
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Barbecue sauce, as needed
- Season ribs with all-purpose barbecue rub.
- Place trivet in Instant Pot, add seasoned ribs and vegetable broth.
- Close lid with pressure vent closed, set to Meat/Stew. Let cook 25
minutes, then allow pressure to release naturally.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Open lid, remove ribs and place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Brush ribs on all sides with barbecue sauce and place in oven. Cook for
15 minutes or until tender.
- To serve: Remove ribs from oven and slice into portions.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board