Instant Pot Pulled Pork
Want pulled pork but don’t have time to wait for 8 hours in the slow cooker?
Try instant pot pulled pork. With a few simple ingredients and 60 minutes, your
instant pot pulled pork will be ready to serve as soon as you’re ready to eat.
- 1 (2 pound) pork shoulder, boneless
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, ground, as needed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. When setting reads HOT, add oil.
- Add pork and brown on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cancel Sauté setting.
- Add vegetable broth, close lid with pressure vent closed and set Instant
Pot to Meat/Stew. Let cook 60 minutes, then allow pressure to release
- Open lid, remove pork to bowl and shred with two forks.
- To serve: Pulled pork can be used on sandwiches, salads, pasta, etc.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Instant Pot Recipes