Instant Pot Main Dish Recipes
- Balsamic-Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Beef Bourguignon — Make this classic Beef Bourguignon in a fraction of the time using your Instant Pot. Tastes amazing and full of flavor!
- Chicken Tinga and Black Bean Tacos
- Chipotle Raspberry-Glazed Ribs
- Classic Corned Beef with Cabbage & Potatoes — Classic Corned Beef is an ideal entree for Saint Patrick's Day. We give
you two ways to cook it...in an Instant Pot/pressure cooker or in the oven.
- Dr Pepper Baby Backs
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- Instant Pot Carnitas — Traditional Mexican carnitas are not shredded. They are cubes of pork that are fried in the fat they render. Regardless of how you cut the meat, this Instant Pot recipe will set you on the right path to delicious, crispy carnitas. Carnitas can be used to make tamales, tacos, etc. I personally like them tossed in a creamy sauce and used for a burro filling.
- Instant Pot Chipotle Raspberry-Glazed Ribs
- Instant Pot Corned Beef with Cabbage, Carrots and Buttered Idaho Potatoes — This classic Irish corned beef and cabbage recipe is cooked in your pressure cooker, saving time and hassle. The Idaho® potatoes are made extra delicious by smothering them in butter and parsley after cooking.
- Instant Pot New Orleans-Style Red Beans and Rice — The Instant Pot is a bean’s best friend! Cook your red beans super fast with no hands-on attention required (after a quick sauté) and no soaking.
- Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast — Okay, you got your instant pot – but now what? With just five simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes, instant pot pork loin roast perfection is in sight. Save this one for an easy and delicious instant pot meal any night of the week.
- Instant Pot Pork Ribs
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork — Want pulled pork but don’t have time to wait for 8 hours in the slow cooker? Try instant pot pulled pork. With a few simple ingredients and 60 minutes, your instant pot pulled pork will be ready to serve as soon as you’re ready to eat.
- IP Baby Back Ribs
- IP Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani) — This is a Punjabi dish of chicken in a mildly-spiced curry sauce.
- IP Shrimp Paella
- Pinto Beans and Ham Hocks
- Red Wine Ragu
- Shredded Chicken
- Stout-Braised Corned Beef Tacos with Fiery Cabbage Slaw — A great Mexican twist to corned beef is an excellent choice for Saint Patrick's Day
if you are looking for something new and unusual to serve. In addition to the regular instructions for a slow cooker, directions are also given for making this in an Instant Pot.