IP Mashed Potatoes
- 5-8 medium potatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the washed potatoes in the Instant Pot.
- Pour on the water and sprinkle with salt.
- Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Press MANUAL and then use the
+ (PLUS) or - (MINUS) button to choose 20 minutes pressure cooking time.
- When time is up, open the cooker using QPR.
- Transfer potatoes to mixing bowl, reserving the cooking water. Remove
the skins while they are still hot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and 2 tablespoons half-and-half
and begin mashing with a potato masher. Continue adding small quantities of
the cooking liquid and half-and-half until the desired consistency is
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Instant Pot Recipes