IP Shrimp Paella
- 1 1/2 cups chicken both
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 or 2 pinches saffron
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound frozen shrimp, tail on only
- Asiago cheese, shredded, or fresh Parmesan, shredded
- Paella: Combine all ingredients except shrimp in the IP.
- Layer frozen shrimp on top. Lock lid.
- Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- When timer beeps, QPR.
- Garnish with cheese, and serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.