- Whole bulbs of garlic, however many desired
- Olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper*
- 3/4 cup water
- Cut off the tops of the bulbs.
- Set on the rack in the Instant Pot. Drizzle them with olive oil, then
sprinkle with kosher or sea salt and black pepper (if using).
- Set pressure to 20 minutes manual.
- NPR (natural pressure release) for 10 minutes.
- Quick release remaining pressure.
- When bulbs are cool, squeeze out the garlic in the cloves.
* If using this garlic for garlic bread, omit the black pepper.