- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Place chicken in Instant Pot, then add remaining ingredients.
- Manual for 20 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release.
- Shred the chicken. (Chicken can be shredded with an electric mixer!)
- Thicken sauce on Sauté mode with a cornstarch slurry.
- Return shredded chicken to the Instant pot, and cook for another 5
- Serve over pasta, rice, biscuits or whatever you like.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.