Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (Instant Pot)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 36 ounces water (1 1/2 jars)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Set the Instant Pot to saute and add the ground beef. Add the salt,
garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. Cook the meat and
seasonings, breaking the meat up until it's completely browned. Turn the
Instant Pot off. Drain any excess grease from meat if necessary.
- Break the spaghetti in half and place on top of meat in the Instant Pot,
crisscrossing them as you add them to prevent clumping. Pour over the
spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes and water. Push the spaghetti down with a
spoon if necessary to make sure it is completely covered in liquid.
- Seal the instant pot and set it to manual mode, high pressure, 8 minutes
cooking time. When the time is up, use manual quick release to open the Instant Pot.
- Stir the spaghetti well to incorporate all the liquid into the
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.