I have been serving Fiesta Pinwheels as an appetizer for many years.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 3/4 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese and dressing mix; add remaining ingredients.
- Spread 1/2 to 3/4 cup of mix onto each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2-inch pieces prior to serving.
Posted by GourmetGal at Kitchen Roundtable February 28, 2012.